Want the kind of rejuvenated and refreshed complexion that’s free from acne scars and hyperpigmentation?
If that’s the case, it’s time to discover medical microneedling. This non-surgical treatment is an excellent option for people who want selfie-worthy skin, without going through the hassle of laser skin resurfacing or the recovery associated with chemical peels.
So exactly how many microneedling treatments will you need? And what should you expect from this procedure?
How Many Microneedling Treatments Will I Need?
While each patient is different, we usually recommend the following:
- If you’re looking for overall rejuvenation, you should opt for a minimum of three (3) procedures; or
- If you want to minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and more, you may want to opt for a minimum of three to six (3-6) procedures.
Keep in mind that these procedures should be spaced about 4-6 weeks apart, which gives your skin time to heal and rejuvenate before your next treatment.
Microneedling Consultations Available
What to Expect During My Microneedling Treatment
If you’re interested in undergoing a microneedling treatment, here’s what you can expect from the procedure:
- Your skin will be cleansed and potentially numbed with ice or cream, which can help keep you comfortable during your session.
- The microneedling device will be passed over your skin, allowing the microtip needles to quickly penetrate the dermis. Many patients compare this to feeling sandpaper rub across their skin.
- A soothing serum containing vitamin C will be applied to the skin.
It’s important to wear sun protection after your microneedling procedure, as your skin will be particularly sensitive to the sun’s UV rays.
Dr Greenberg And Staff are Great!! He listens to your preferences and explains procedure in detail from start to finish. I am So pleased with my results.!! Very professional and reassuring. Couldn’t have made a better choice!