Cosmetic Injectables and Dermal Fillers
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Serving Orlando, Winter Park, Union Park, Oviedo, and Nearby Central Florida
Dr. Greenberg is, above all else, committed to helping you find the cosmetic solution that is right for you. There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to aesthetic improvement – it’s all about listening to you, answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
When patients come to us looking for a solution, we thoroughly evaluate your needs and goals and help you find the solution that is right for you. Often, that means a non-surgical treatment.
We offer a number of non-surgical treatments, but among the most popular are our cosmetic injectables. These injectable treatments provide you with a safe, simple, non-surgical and non-invasive way of addressing your aesthetic needs.
BOTOX® Cosmetic/Dysport are the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the US and one of the most popular such treatments in the world. Every year hundreds of thousands of people undergo a BOTOX® treatment.
BOTOX®/Dysport are popular because it’s exceptionally effective at smoothing out wrinkles, fine lines, and creases. These imperfections, which develop over the course of decades, can make you appear aged and fatigued.
BOTOX®/Dysport work by preventing the muscles in your face from receiving the signals your brain sends that tell them to contract. When your muscles don’t contract, they don’t wrinkle. Over time, your muscles will relax, and your skin will smooth out.
A BOTOX®/Dysport treatment lasts between three and six months. If administered by our experienced, properly trained personnel, a BOTOX® treatment is quite safe.
Of course, BOTOX® is not the only injectable treatment we offer. We take a lot of pride in being equipped to meet all of your unique needs. In service of that goal, we have a number of injectables available.
Dermal fillers represent one class of solution. Fillers, like BOTOX®, are designed to safely and non-surgically reduce facial imperfections. But they work a little differently. Many Dermal fillers contain naturally occurring hyaluronic acids that plump, moisturize and generally improve the appearance of your skin.
There are a wide range of dermal fillers, each one of which has a unique chemical composition so it can achieve a specific goal. Here are some of the dermal fillers available at our office:
- Restylane Family: Restylane is used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds and fine lines on and around your lips. Restylane is injected into the treatment area in a procedure that takes around 30 minutes. It replaces lost hyaluronic acids and restores volume and elasticity to your skin.
- Juvederm Family: Juvederm is different from other dermal fillers in that it has a smooth, gel-like consistency and is FDA approved for up to a year. This is a huge advantage, as most injectables last just a few months. It restores facial volume and reduces fine lines on the forehead, wrinkles around the mouth and lost volume in the cheeks.
- Radiesse: Radiesse contains calcium hydroxylapatite crystals and methylcellulose gel to facilitate safe, pain-free injection. These minerals stay in place at the injection site and provide a framework for the collagen your body produces. Radiesse results last between nine months and a year. The filler is designed to reduce wrinkles, folds and sunken areas of the face, especially around the nasolabial region.
- Sculptra: A Sculptra treatment takes approximately 15 minutes. It can be used to treat skin folds, the appearance of sunken eyes, cheek hollowness and hollowness around the temples. It’s made with a naturally occurring poly-L-actic acid that your body will easily absorb without any concerns about allergic reactions. Results can last up to two years.
As you can see, we have a huge range of options you can choose from. We are capable of meeting all of your injectable needs with our selection of safe, proven treatments.
The Advantages of Injectables
Cosmetic surgery is often a great option for our patients. In many cases, it’s the only option. There’s no doubt that cosmetic surgery can affect an extraordinary improvement in your appearance.
However, surgery is not always the right solution. In many cases, a non-surgical approach that relies on injectables is the better choice. Injectable treatments offer a number of advantages over other approaches, including:
- They are non-invasive, meaning there’s less risk for infection or other complications
- They require less downtime – in fact, most patients don’t require any recovery time at all
- The procedures themselves are quite simple and short – most injectable treatments take between 15 and 30 minutes
Call Dr. Greenberg Today
Is an injectable procedure the right course of action for you? The only way to answer that is to arrange a consultation and examination with Dr. Greenberg. We will talk to you about your goals, listen to your concerns, answer your questions and help you find the treatment that will safely achieve your aesthetic objectives.
We have a proven track record of successfully working with patients in this way. You can trust Dr. Greenberg to provide you with the skilled, experienced care and attention you deserve.
If you’re a resident of Winter Park or any other nearby Florida community and you want to find a solution for fine lines, wrinkles, creases or other facial imperfections, non-surgical injectables represent an exciting solution. Please call Dr. Scott A. Greenberg, M.D today at 407-644-3137.
*Individual results may vary