If you’re looking for a powerful skin treatment that doesn’t come with any downtime, then you’ll love HydraFacial®. This innovative procedure combines multiple synergistic steps to restore youthfulness and vitality to your skin.
And it doesn’t involve going under the knife. What more could you ask for?
HydraFacials® comprise several steps designed to clear and nourish your skin.
The first stage is cleansing. Dr. Greenberg and the team at Winter Park Plastic Surgery begin by using a gentle exfoliation and peel technique to reveal new layers of skin below.
The next step is to extract debris from pores. Skin on the face sometimes has a tendency to develop blackheads. So HydraFacial® uses a suction applicator to remove these, leaving it clear and blemish-free.
The final step is hydration. Dr. Greenberg and the team use nourishing serums that intensely moisturize the skin. They then saturate your skin’s surface with a blend of antioxidants and protective peptides to complete the treatment.
Benefits of a HydraFacial®
HydraFacials® are very popular, thanks to the impressive benefits they bring. These include:
- Glowing skin: With HydraFacial®, you can say goodbye to dull, lifeless skin. Every element of the treatment synergizes with every other, creating radical results that last.
- Even skin tone: With age, skin can sometimes lose tone. But with a HydraFacial®, you can restore it to its former glory. The gentle peel combined with skin-nourishing ingredients makes skin look dewy and bright
- No downtime: With a HydraFacial®, you can sidestep surgery entirely while, at the same time, refreshing and revitalizing your appearance.
- Clearer skin: Blackhead removal is a critical element of a HydraFacial®. After treatment, your skin looks clearer with fewer blemishes.
- More hydrated skin: Moisturizers and peptide compounds combine to deeply nourish both superficial and deep layers of the skin. Anti-aging products target freshly-revealed layers of the dermis to provide targeted action against lines and wrinkles.
- Quick treatment: HydraFacial® is a quick way for you to enhance the appearance of your complexion in advance of a major life event, such as weddings, parties, vacations and job changes.
Am I a Candidate for a HydraFacial®?
Because a HydraFacial® is a non-invasive procedure, practically everybody can benefit from it.
You may be a good candidate for treatment if you want:
- A brighter, dewier complexion
- More even skin tone
- Younger, plumper-looking skin
- Clearer skin
- Fewer blackheads and blemishes
- Reduced pore size
- Less oily or congested skin
- Fewer brown spots and age spots
- Enhanced skin texture
- Fewer lines and wrinkles
Did you know that the sun causes more than 90 percent of skin damage? Or that after the age of 20, people produce around 1 percent less collagen per year? That’s why regular treatments, such as HydraFacial® are so beneficial. They help stimulate your skin to continue producing factors that keep it youthful and radiant.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about what you can expect from HydraFacial®? Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Scott A. Greenberg at Winter Park Plastic Surgery & Laser Center in Winter Park, FL (serving the Central Florida area). (407) 644-3137