After having children, your body goes through changes. For instance, you may notice that your breasts are changing shape or you have wrinkled skin around your belly button.
Fortunately, Dr. Scott Greenberg offers a set of treatments collectively called a mommy makeover. These help to restore your pre-baby body and, sometimes, even improve on it.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover refers to a set of highly customizable procedures designed to restore your figure to what it looked like before you became pregnant. Some women want to add tissues to certain areas of their body that have lost volume, while others would like to shed excess baby weight.
Critically, as the patient, you get to decide which interventions you’d like. While many mommy makeover procedures are surgical, some aren’t. So you can customize your treatment plan to enhance your appearance even if you don’t want to go under the knife.
Who is a Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
Candidates for mommy makeovers are women who would like to reverse changes they experienced due to pregnancy or breastfeeding. The best patients are non-smoking individuals in good health who finished breastfeeding more than six months ago and don’t plan on having more children.
Typical Procedures Considered for Mommy Makeovers
A mommy makeover is a catch-all term that encompasses various procedures designed to enhance your appearance. So the precise definition of it varies from one cosmetic surgeon to another. Dr. Greenberg offers the following treatments at Winter Park Plastic Surgery:
- Liposuction – which removes fat cells from targeted areas of the body, such as the abdominals, hips, thighs and buttocks
- Breast lift – which helps to restore the breasts to their pre-baby height
- Arm lift – which helps to reduce the appearance of sagging tissue below the upper arm
- Tummy tuck – designed to tighten skin in the abdominal region
- Body lift – which raises and tightens tissues around the cores of the body
- Chemical peels – designed to improve skin quality
- Dermal fillers – injectables that improve facial volume and youthfulness
- Buttock Lift – to reduce butt sagging and improve its appearance
- Breast augmentation – which returns fullness and volume to the breasts following breastfeeding
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
The benefits of a mommy makeover with Dr. Scott Greenberg are vast. They include:
- Restoring your figure: Comprehensive mommy makeovers reverse multiple bodily changes, helping you get your pre-baby body back.
- Gaining confidence: A saggy abdomen, fatty hips or drooping breasts can harm your self-worth. But with a mommy makeover, you restore your original figure, improving how you feel about yourself.
- Get multiple treatments in a single session: Dr. Greenberg can provide multiple surgeries at once instead of requiring you to return to the clinic over and over.
- Enhance your cleavage: A mommy makeover can help you feel sexy again by bringing in your waist and enhancing the appearance of your breasts.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about what you can expect from mommy makeover? Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Scott A. Greenberg at Winter Park Plastic Surgery & Laser Center in Winter Park, FL (serving the Central Florida area). (407) 644-3137